EYYYY YOOO:
Yo, so the work in la Huasteca just keep bumpin' like always!  Not gonna lie, this week was a lot of fun.  Lots of good stuff going on down here.  Sounds like everyone is healthy and happy back home as well.  That is always so good to hear and know.  Even though you are all happy, I'm not sure that it would be possible that you could be more happy than I am down here in Huejutla, Hidalgo.  
 
My new comp is a total boss.  Elder Dominguez is from Chihuahua, Chihuahua.  He is a graduate of the church school down here that they just turned into the new MTC, El Benemerito de las Americas (All of my last 3 comps have graduated from el Bene).  He's been a  member his whole life and has like 14 months in the mission.  He started his mission in my district when I was up in Victoria, so its fun to be comps when we already know each other pretty well.
  
So yeah, not sure if I told you guys this story so I'm gonna tell it to y'all again cuz its pretty good and it keeps getting better.  So we have one neighborhood in our area that is way far away from the rest.  It's called El Pintor, it's actually in a different state than the rest of Huejutla, haha.  Well, we have quite a bit of work out in El Pintor, but it's a trick to organize it well because it's far away and we don't wanna go out there for just one appointment and then come back to our area.  So, one Sunday like two weeks ago, Elder Gonzalez and I were walking back to Huejutla from El Pintor on the highway.  As we walked, a lady came up to us and asked us to come talk to her and her husband.  Well, it turns out that the two of them are members and inactive... But, their son is not a member.  So these last two weeks we've been working with la Familia Del Angel to get them back into the swing of going to church and living the gospel.  They are a really sweet family, they were baptized like 7 years ago, went for just a little while, then went inactive till right now.  Yesterday they all came to church.  The good thing about El Pintor where they live is that there are a lot of active members who live out there as well who are really helping us out in the work.  The son, Carlos, is 10 years old and really likes going and playing sports at church and everything and the whole family had a great time at church yesterday.  I have seen, time and time again, that when we work hard and obey, the Lord will not let us fail in his work... Even when it doesn't seem logical, miracles always come when we are prepared to receive them.
 
I'm glad that Connor Nelson got my letter.  Please tell him hi for me, he actually wrote me first.  Also, good luck to Spencer, Skye and Baylee.  They are all gonna kill it big time. There is no greater time to be a missionary and they are going to learn why very quickly as they learn to work within the work of salvation.  
 
I love you all, thanks for all the support and love that you all have for me.  I feel the same for all of you and am blessed to know you.  Have a great week.  #143
 
Love,
Elder Stockard