Yo family,
 
Hey y'all.  Sounds like everyone back home is doing exactly the same thing that I'm doing here:  Loving life and getting ready for the greatest weekend since April:  GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!  I have seriously been counting down for this since April 7th haha.  I absolutely love conference.  It's better than Christmas, a two day banquet of answers.  I am so excited and it sounds like you are too.  Dad, I loved seeing the photos with Rindy, is he still not married? Tell him to get on it!  Hahaha jk.
  
So before I forget, I wanna wish a super, super happy birthday to my little sister Alyssa.  Where has the time gone?  I can't believe that you are now 15 years old.  Have a great b-day Lys.  You are wonderful.
  
So as for Elder Dominguez and I, we've had a great week.  I have been so blessed with so many wonderful companions and Elder Dominguez is incredible just like so many have been.  We get along great.  This last Thursday and Friday we were in Tampico for Leadership Counsel and we got to teach an ex-mission president in a practice.  That was a lot of fun.  Teaching is so much fun, it's something that I've really come to love in my time in the mission.  We are having some really good success in a lot a different aspects of the work right now.  We've got a few good investigators with baptismal dates, la Familia Del Angel is doing great and learning more every day, we are helping branch counsels throughout the district learn and carry out the work of salvation, and we are personally learning more and more about the gospel every day.  
 
I love being a missionary and I think I am appreciating the unique opportunity that it is more and more every day.  Never again will I be able to be a single, young man dedicating all day every day to doing the Lord's missionary work.  The greatest part is that as I have tried to do so faithfully, the Lord has truly helped, molded, and changed me more than I could have ever thought possible on my own.  The church is true, 100% true.  I love being a missionary and I feel so fortunate to have been born a member.  Thank you so much parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  You bless my life more than you could ever know.  
 
Have a great week and have a KILLER conference experience.  I love you all so much.  
 
Love,
Elder Stockard